Minority cell of the college was established with the purpose of empowering the minority communities in the college and assist them in their curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities. The Cell has been set up to help minority students from the Christian, Muslim, Jain and other religious minority groups so that they can achieve their academic goals.
1. To ensure equal opportunities for education of minorities
2. To facilitate financial support to students from these communities from governmental agencies and other sources
3. To make the minority students aware of the various scholarships schemes of the Central and State Governments
4. To encourage these students to enroll for courses, workshops, programs, etc. which the College offers students in an attempt to equip them with the skills needed for their careers
5. To provide these students with a grievance redressal mechanism in addition to the regular redressal mechanism