1. The Library shall remain open on all working days.
Humanities & Science Library hours: From 10 AM to 5 PM on Saturday from 10 AM to 1.30 PM
Commerce Library hours: From 12 PM to 7 PM on Saturday from 12 PM to 3.30 PM
2. Gossiping, Sleeping and Loitering in the Library is not allowed.
3. Students can retain the borrowed books for a maximum period of 15 days after which, if required they can renew the issue (Only Once).
4. In case any book is retained for more than 15 days with out renewal, a late fine @ 1 rupee per day (over 15 days) would be charged from the concerned student.
5. If any case of mutilation is detected, the last borrower will be responsible for the book and he will have to bear the cost or replace such book.
6. Library cards are not transferrable.
7. For using the reading room of the library, students have to deposit their library cards.
8. In case any library card is lost, the concerned student has to pay a charge of RS. 10/- to get a duplicate card.
9. The library would remain closed on all College holidays/any other days as may be notified by the College.