Admission is open to both male & female candidates immediately after publication of the results of the qualifying examination of the council on the basis of notification issued by the college. The total process of the admission will be executed by ‘online’ . Admissions are done on the basis of admission rules framed by the college and on the basis of the merit of the students. Admission form, not properly filled in, shall not be considered. Admission is liable to cancel if false information is furnished.
For admission to this college from another college must note the following points;
• An application to the principal on a plain paper starting the reason for transfer to this college is to be submitted with attested photo copies of certificates & mark sheets.
• Intimation will be duly communicated to the candidate in due courses after clearance for admissions pn transfer.
• Transfer certificate is to be obtained only on clearance for admission on transfer into this college
• The candidate must produce transfer certificate in original at the time of admission
• The candidate must remain personally present along with hi/her parents/gurdian at the tome of admission.
The students who discontinue and are unsuccessful in the University and College examination cannot claim re-admission. The decision in the matter of re-admsission will be takn by the principal. The students failing in the 1st year test examination or discounting in the 1st year class may be re-admitted in the 1st year class as per the notification of the WBSU
Re-admission of all applicants is not guaranteed.
Any candidate qualifying in Higher Secondary (10+2) course from any reognised Board/Council in India other than WB council of H.S. education and seeking admission to B.A./B.Sc./B.Com., courses in this college must produce a migration certificate at the time of admission. Similarly, a student migrating to WBSU for B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. General or Hons course from any other University will be required to produce a migration certificate at the time of admission. A migration fee is payable.
Admission of Foreign Students
In addition to the migration certificate foreign students who are duly qualified and are seeking admission ito the college will be required to produce student visa issued by the Indian High commission and a permission from Ministry of external affairs, government of India, at the time of admission. The residential identity of the candidate duly certified by the appropriate police authorities must be produced at the time of admission.